The Medisafe Plus 80 is one of the most feature-packed, high quality models of vaccine storage units available in Australia. Designed and manufactured in Australia, it is purpose- built for vaccine storage in line with the Australian Government Department of Health’s ‘Strive for 5’ vaccine storage guidelines. The Medisafe Plus 80 is QCPP accredited and TGA approved, giving you confidence that your vaccines will be stored securely.
The Medisafe Plus 80 model, as with all Medisafe Plus units, is uniquely equipped with two temperature probes for rigorous monitoring of both cabinet temperature and a simulated vaccine temperature (when using the AQ Box cloud temperature monitoring system). This yields the most accurate measurements possible, and is a unique feature in the market of vaccine protection.
The AQ Box comes standard with the Medisafe Plus 80, and includes 12 months’ free access to the portal. The AQ Box acts as an automated data logger which allows you to view and print temperature charts with Minimum and Maximum temperatures, as well as real time data from any web-enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer. If there is a temperature breach, loss of connectivity or power outage, alerts are sent via SMS and email. The Medisafe Plus 80 also comes standard with a BMS outlet for hospital remote monitoring.
Medisafe Plus can tailor our solution to allow for additional probes or temperature recording systems through the manufacturing process to accommodate end users’ needs. Medisafe Plus units are also backed by our extensive service network. With qualified technicians and warehousing facilities across Australia, we can deliver responsive service and exceptional support on a national level.
- QCPP cold chain accredited and TGA approved
- Digital temperature control system preconfigured to hold temperature from +2oC to +8oC in line with national ‘Strive for 5’ storage guidelines
- Dual temperature probes for both cabinet temperature and simulated vaccine temperature
- AQ Box cloud temperature monitoring with SMS and email alerts of temperature breach, loss of connectivity or power outage
- Audible and visual alarms
- Adjustable shelves
- Lockable door
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise output
- Dedicated technical service line
- Uninterruptible Power Supply unit with back up battery
- Comprehensive programmed maintenance
|Dimensions||830mm H x 500mm W x 560mm D|
|Temperature Range||+2°C to +8°C|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Power Consumption/24 hrs||1.05 kWh|
|Warranty (Part and Labour)||2 years|