Medisafe Biomedical 383 is a purpose-built medical chest freezer designed for holding pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, and other samples. As the largest chest freezer in the Medisafe Biomedical range, this device is suited to those looking to store large quantities at a stable temperature with easy access.
The Medisafe Biomedical range of refrigerators and freezers prioritize temperature stability, device reliability and user-friendly operation to ensure the
contents of each are stored safely. BMS plugs are a standard feature on all Medisafe Biomedical devices allowing seamless integration into existing Building Management Systems.
Additionally, the entire Medisafe Biomedical range consists of spark free devices. This allows for the safe storage of flammable or volatile products and gives the user confidence in other applications. Avem Quirks is happy to discuss specific applications to ensure the safest possible outcome.
The optional AQ Box Cloud Temperature Monitoring system is specifically designed for biomedical and medical applications. The AQ Box links to a remotely accessible web portal and acts as an automated data logger, allowing remote temperature reporting and alerts. This significantly reduces time spent recording minimum and maximum temperatures and minimises the risk of temperature breaches to samples.
- Dedicated 24-hour technical support
- Digital temperature controller
- BMS plug for remote alarm
- Configurable alarms for temperature breach and power failure
- Self-closing and lockable door
- Low noise output
- Automatic defrost
- 24-month parts and labour warranty
- Uninterruptible Power Supply unit with battery back up
- AQ Box Cloud Monitoring system – includes temperature reporting and SMS and email alerts
- Comprehensive programmed maintenance
Accreditation and Approvals
- QCPP cold chain accredited
- TGA Approved
|Dimensions||885mm H x 1562mm W x 605mm D|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to -45°C|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Power Consumption/24 hrs||4 kWh|